Re: Problems with the DSSSL style-sheets

"Eric S. Raymond" wrote:

> Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com>:
> > A ToC before the document title??? I think that you have some problems
> > with your stylesheets. Please look at other DocBook documents at LDP
> > to see how they were rendered...
> >
> >     > B: No break between front matter and first body section.
> >
> > We have it. Are you using ldp.dsl as your stylesheet?
>
> No.  Stock docbook-style-dsssl-1.54-4 from the RPM.  Where do I get the
> LDP stylesheet, and how do I tell  docbook2html to use it?

Pointer to location of the ldp.dsl:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/tools.html#DSSSL

How to use it:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/usingldpdsssl.html

Gives a bunch of examples using jade.  I'm using db2html (probably
the same).  You can replace the line:
DB_STYLESHEET=/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheets/cygnus-both.dsl
with
DB_STYLESHEET=/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheets/ldp.dsl

> >     > C: Contents of the author tag is rendered as a single
> >     > run-on-line with no line breaks or spacing.  -- <a
> >     > href="http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/";>Eric S. Raymond</a>
> >
> > Hmmm... Are you using
> >
> > <author>
> >    <firstname>Eric</firstname>