RE: thanks, and another couple of questions :)

D'oh!  I KNEW there was a reason I didn't like sgmlnorm.  To make things
easiest on yourself, use all lower-case tags.  It doesn't matter right now,
but it might in a few months to a year when the XML tools are a little bit
more mature.  XML does not allow for mixed or upper case tags.
	Grego