Started to translate, but ...

Dear all,

I started to translate a "Kernel Module Programming Guide" into
hungarian. I use the original source for the translation, thus I have
problems with latex (because I want to use the disjunction of hungarian
words). The latex source use the old interface which cannot support
babel.

I would like to translate other guides, also.

I see there is a new format called SGML. I read the LDP author guide.
But it is still not clear. How can I get the latex source to be
translated into SGML. And how to convert it back. From latex I can
convert to html, ps, pdf.

So, I need an expert to help my first steps...

Also, is there an sgml draft for the guide writers ?

Any help will appreciated,
--
Alex.