Linux Expo Paris - anyone going?

Hi all,

I'd like to get a quick headcount of anyone who's planning on going
to the Linux Expo Paris.  I'd like to see who wants to volunteer for
booth duty, if there are any booth designs around that I can fiddle
with, and who just wants tickets.

Date for this is January 31-Feb 2, 2001.
http://www.linuxexpoparis.com/EN/home/

Also, if there are other conferences going on that the LDP wants
to have a presence at, let me know, and I'll try and coordinate
a booth, etc.

-Mark

--
Mark Komarinski - Senior Systems Engineer - VA Linux Systems
(cell)978-697-2228