[Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui@plaidworks.com>] Re: [Mailman-Users] Problem with qrunner and too much incoming mail

This has a note about the Linux Mail-Queue mini-HOWTO.  Apparently it is
HORRIBLY out of date.  Could someone contact the author to inquire
further about this?

    Greg
--- Begin Message ---
At 8:05 AM +0530 11/5/00, Satya wrote:

>Okay... there's this howto on Linux:  Linux Mail-Queue mini-HOWTO

It hasn't been updated since sendmail 8.8.7, according to the copy on
linuxdoc.org. It's basically useless -- exceptionally obsolete, and
it's aimed explicitly at dial-on-demand connections.

I went and took a look, and it really doesn't have much that's useful
for what we're doing here, unfortunately.

Be just, and fear not.