Re: SPAM?

The people who own the LDP list allow absolutely any person to post to
it. Apparently so the community can have a say. There seems to be a
reasonable swell that says that anyone who actually wants to have a say
is able to speak quite well to a majordomo/mailman or wotever mailing
list but I don't own this list.

Personally I think the spam absolutely sucks and the reasons for letting
it happen are basically wrong. But that's my opinion. Without being too
blatantly discordant, the power structure within the LDP seems to be
more an oligarchy than a democracy - even though its aims are
benificent.

<ducks for cover>