Re: Feedback

Thanx a LOT evertone for the extended help!
i just went thru the Single List of HOW-TO's and couldnt find anything
there so was worried.
sorry for that, thanx again

deepak

Benjamin Gutierrez <benjamin@math.unam.mx> on 09/04/2000 10:09:24 PM

To:   deepak/SIL
cc:   ldp-discuss@lists.linuxdoc.org, ldp-discuss@lists.debian.org
Subject:  Re: Feedback

hi there..

HOWTO-s are available in tar.gziped, and other formats, at:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/docs.html#howto

is this format ok for you?
best wishes
ben