Re: Idea : common dir and tree (Rep:Re: Why not create packages?)

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 04:16:10PM -0500, Michael Passman wrote:
> http://linux.ibooks.com already has a search engine for the ldp and apache
> books posted on the site.

Good, but the idea is providing a mac-like finder, to search the local
documents and the web.

We also have a search engine for the ldp documents on linuxdoc, we just
have to work on a sort of find-locate-apropos for the ldp documents.

I will start working on this next week ; I first have to back up my hard
disk and write sgml2rpm

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com