Re: sgmltools Questions

On Sat, Jul 08, 2000 at 08:50:34AM -0400, Hal Burgiss wrote:

> > Go to http://sources.redhat.com/docbook-tools/, and download their RPMs.  If

I had most of this already, at or above the versions and patchlevels
--  except 'stylesheets'. Now got that. (Does not appear to be any
documentation in this package however.)

> > you're using Debian, I think something like apt-get sgml-doc will work.  If
> > you're not using either RPM or debian, can't help you very much.  Anyway,
> > those tools should get you started, then, hopefully, you can just run
> > 'db2html howto.sgml' and get your output.  If you're using LinuxDoc,
> > somebody else can help, but since it doesn't sound like you're already stuck
> > with knowing LinuxDoc, learn DocBook.  HTH,

This sounds reasonable, if LDP is going to abandon Linuxdoc. Any way
to (easily) convert existing Linuxdoc sgml to Docbook? While I am at
it, may as well convert the mini HOWTOs.

--
Hal B
 hburgiss@bellsouth.net