Interested in updating a mini howto

Hi,

I've noticed that the ADSM-backup mini how-to is very outdated. Much has
happened since it was last updated over three years ago and I would be very
interested in helping out with updating/rewriting it.

I have emailed Thomas Koenig (the original author) and offered my assistance
but have had no response from him. Iam in the midst of reading the
HOWTO-HOWTO to get myself familiarized with the procedures and such. ADSM is
very dear to me and I would very much like to see this document updated. I
kindly ask for the LDP coordinator's blessings to do such.

Thanks,
Ernie Lim.