[OFF-TOPIC] UNIX VIRUS - HONOUR SYSTEM

Don't you envy those shops who get the whole day off because of a love
message perolating through their halls?  Linux shops should have equal
chance for a day off to go to the beach.  For those who thought Linux
was immune, maybe this is something we should document ... :)

Subject: [blt] UNIX VIRUS - HONOUR SYSTEM

> YOUR HAVE NOW RECEVIED THE UNIX VIRUS -
>
> This virus works on the honour system:
>
> If you're running a variant of unix or linux, please forward this
> message to everyone you know and delete a bunch of your files at
> random.

Don't blame me, it was sent to me by my brother and now that I have
it, I suppose, as a good citizen, I'm obliged to post it.  Excuse me
now, I have a bunch of random files to delete ...

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@linux.ca>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
TCI - Business Innovations through Open Source : http://www.teledyn.com