RE: A pint of Guiness

What?  If you make it a VOTE, the it's not what Gary just said.  To
rephrase, if we don't many anything other than SGML an option, then in the
first year, less than 5% of the people who want to write documents will
complain.  Durring the second year, nobody will complain.  While I'm QUITE
sure that less than 5% of the people will complain durring the first year, I
don't know about that second one.  Either way, the point is that you CANNOT
make anything other than SGML an option, or it would invalidate the pretense
for the bet.  Wow, I can't believe that I just wrote that...
	Greg