Unidentified subject!

  Well well well. I'm mistaken. It is not "-L Xm Xt X11", but
"-lXm -lXt -lX11" ,of course. But my problem is rest.
    I can't build my project with static Lesstif librarys.
  My gcc say: "undefined reference..." for Shell widget while
  linking functions from Xt. The problem is not in order of library's
  in my Makefile, I think. I have wrote "-lXm -lXt -lX11" (it's right now :]) in my Makefile. May be it is addlement of Shell widgets in Xm and Xt?
  Anybody can tell me what is wrong?
  Many thanks.