mailing list/bulk mailing

Dear Sir or Madam,
	I am emailing you on behalf of the Linux Documentation Project, an
organization dedicated to proving better documentation for the GNU/Linux
Operating system.  Recently, one of the mailing lists that's been provided
to us at no cost has been subscribed to your marketing email.  We do not
wish to receive your mailing, but more importantly, we did not ask to
subscribe to your newsletter.  If someone did ask for our address to be
added, your software did not require any confirmation on our part, which, if
not illegal, is a grave broach of internet etiquette.  If you could remove
our email address (ldp-submit@lists.linuxdoc.org,
ldp-discuss@lists.linuxdoc.org, ldp-submit@lists.debian.org, or
ldp-discuss@lists.debian.org) from your database, we would be most
appreciative.  Thank you,