PARTNER ALARM to prevent from losing Everything

   TO: Purchasing Manager/Importing Manager

  RE: PARTNER ALARM to prevent from losing Wallat, Hand Bag,Important
        Documents even Children.

  Everyone has Experience to be lost something once or more in your life.
  Now you can be free from losing Everything if you get "PARTNER ALARM"

 With Reference find our product information as follows;

 Hyundai Trade Corp. is looking for Importer,Distributor and Agency to

 deal our "PARTNER ALARM" of New Millennium high Technology Product in

 Registration of International Patent .

 "PARTNER ALARM" has been developed recently by Venture Firm with High
Technology
 of New Millennium.

 Standard Working Distance is around 2M ~ 6M,but if you want to change
 Working Distance we can satisfy your Requirement.

 "PARTNER ALARM" has various Function to be essential to keep Yourself

 and Valuable Gift for Mothers.

 "PARTNER ALARM" keeps You out of losing Mobile Phone,Wallet,Hand Bag
 etc, All of them.

 "PARTNER ALARM" give Alarm to Mother when their Kids are apart from
 them a certain distance. By this, Mothers can keep Babies always in
 their care.

 It is very Useful in Crowded Area such as Department Stores etc.

 Our Regular Terms are stated as follows;

 1)Commodity:"PARTNER ALARM"
 2)Min. Order Quantity:1,000 sets and More
 3)Price Terms:Irrevocable Confirmed Terms:Irrevocable  L/C at Sight or
T/T in advance.
 4)Delivery Terms:FOB Pusan Port or Kimpo Airport in Korea.
 5)Unit Price: 14.5$/set more than Min.Order Quantities.

 If interested, kindly feel free to contact us without any hesitation.

 For more information please refer to Image File attached lately.

 Any inquiry you may give us would be treated in strict confidence,
 promptly and seriously.

 Very Warm Regards,

 Seok-Do Yoo/President
 Hyundai Trade Corp.
 Tel:82-2-459-3123
 Fax:82-2-3411-3118
 Seoul,Korea

E-Mail sent using the Free Trial Version of WorldMerge, the fastest
and easiest way to send personalized e-mail messages. More
information at http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg

727716