Re: HAM-HOWTO

On Sat, Mar 11, 2000 at 04:08:52PM +0100, Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:
> There should be a standard way in the LDP to keep track of such movements
> among documents: those that became obsolete, those that were moved or merged
> into different documents within the LDP or outside of it, etc.

Deletion ?

When we remove a document, users complains that the information will
miss them (see a good example with the message that started this thread)

When documents are merged or moved (content shared between other HOWTOs)
the original is removed, but when it becomes obsolete we keep it.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem