Re: [Re: Problem with Text translations]

On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 02:14:39PM -0500, Warren Chartier wrote:

> On 15 Feb 2000, Pal Domokos wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Use the -f (or --filter) option of sgmltools when converting to text.
>
> Someone might wanna tell whoever uploads them to metalab this :P

Don't worry. Guylhem and Greg are currently doing this job and both
sign this list. As a "bug report", they'll read this message.

--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>               GPG Fingerprint
                                         851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783

Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declarações aqui feitas são apenas minhas.