getting OSWG doc sources

Hi there.

Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you about this yet, but I've been
pretty busy lately.  If the LDP wants to grab the DocBook sources from
the OSWG CVS system, you'll have to get an account set up for our
system.

If one of you could follow the instructions outlined at the following
URL, I'll have the CVS maintainer get that set up ASAP:

http://www.oswg.org:8080/oswg/cvs_info

We use DocBook Tools (http://sourceware.cygnus.com/docbook-tools) to do
our processing.  These tools, while not perfect, work quite well and are
easily scriptable.

I would like to discuss further ways that the OSWG and the LDP can
cooperate and work together.  I'm impressed with the amount of activity
that has been taking place within the LDP recently, and if there's
anything we can do to help, let me know.

- deb

(I've cc'd this to the oswg discussion list so the folks there know
what's going on.)

--
deb@oswg.org