Re: [ode] News

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 12:55:18PM +0100, Guylhem Aznar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am replacing Greg Ferguson as "FAQ Coordinator".
>
> A new FAQ-guide (manifesto, license guide, submitting info) will be put
> online soon.

Why do we need a separate manifesto and license guide for the FAQs?
Shouldn't the existing manifesto containing the "license requirements"
suffice?  What should be done IMO is to make mention of FAQs in the
existing manifesto and then perhaps create a FAQ-HOWTO or add the info
on FAQs to the Howto-HOWTO and rename it the Howto/FAQ-HOWTO.
--
			David Lawyer