Re: alternative sgmltools?

Hi.

In <19991222132811.A198@chaser.ttssolutions.org>,
 at Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:28:11 -0500,
  on Subject: alternative sgmltools?,
   Gerard Beekmans <glb@dds.nl> writes:

glb> I give up on sgml-tools 1.0.9 (and prior versions) for now. i tried the
glb> source archive on the debian site; same problems. I tried to install
glb> dpkg (debian package manager) on this non debian system. Didn't work
glb> (there is no configure script. there is a configure.in, but autoconf
glb> doesn't work on it).

Can you show me the error message you get ? I think you have done
 "./configure --installed-nsgmls", is it OK ?

# If you wish, you can ask me via private mail.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>