Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd)

On Fri, Oct 01, 1999 at 11:53:13AM +1000, terry@albert.animats.net wrote:
> I look forward to the web site actually reflecting that.

When the new manifesto (already posted) and license guide (coming soon)
will be ready.

> What would make me really happy is to have all the related material that
> is currently there removed, and some notice to the effect that revised

If some authors want his document to be removed *and* if its license
allows that, we can't keep it !

> versions are being developed, pointing people to this list if they have
> an interest in the process in the interim.

I think there's already a pointer to the list in the unmaintained
section, however it isn't there we'll add it, with a short text
if revised version are being written.

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project: http://www.linuxdoc.org
PGP key: http://oeil.qc.ca/~guylhem ; Email: guylhem \@/ oeil.qc.ca