Re: Let the war begin

Hello,

I did not design them for IE. I designed them to follow the standards,
HTML3/4, CSS1. There are no IE specific functions within the code. I would
never do such a thing. That would be bad design.
Beyond that although the majority of people that will look at the
LDP site will be linux users, you would probably be surprised at how many
(good or bad) run IE.

25% of LinuxPorts visistors run IE, We can not just ignore because either

A. Their work won't let them run Netscape
B. They have not yet learned the "right" ;) way.

Poet

<COMMANDPROMPT> Development in Real Time
     <PROJECT>   LinuxPorts    	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
     <WEBMASTER> LDP 		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
<AUTHOR>Consultants - VAR - Commercial - Networking - WWW/Intranet</AUTHOR>
</COMMANDPROMPT>