Re: ["Kevin M. Dunn" <kevinmd@hsc.edu>] DOCBOOK: sgml editors

My main problem with sgedit is that although you can create a simple
style-sheet for your document, the program doesn't quite obey the rules
in the style-sheet when displaying the file (it doesn't put a line-break
before or after tags, no matter the settings).
A TCL programmer could probably fix it (the bug is somewhere in
sgeditTemplates.tcl), then we could provide a usable style-sheet for
authors.

Cheers,
Pal

Mark Komarinski <markk@cgipc.com> wrote:
> It's a commercial app, but the download has free eval key that expires
> on June 30.  No pricing listed.
>
> -Mark
>
> Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:
> >
> > >From the DocBook mailing list (I'm checking it out now and will report
> > on my success)

> > Subject: DOCBOOK: sgml editors
> > Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 15:20:56 -0400
> > From: "Kevin M. Dunn" <kevinmd@hsc.edu>
> > To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
> >
> > I started out using psgml as an editor for docbook documents. Recently, I
downloaded a beta version of an sgml editor, sgedit, which I have yet to
> > see mentioned on any of the docbook lists I subscribe to. If you are
looking for an editor, check out www.tksgml.de/ My initial experience with
this

listmaster@lists.debian.org