Re: Virtual-Services-HOWTO

Dr. Merrill,

Thank you for your time in this matter.

I read that section prior to emailing you (the copyright section you
pointed out). Surely, a similar situation such as this must have taken
place?

Well, either way, the HOWTO has not been updated since 1998 and I hope the
author is somewhere to be found!

Thank you. Any luck on the email message you had sent?

Sincerely

Afra Ahmad

//I just emailed his address myself. If I get mail bounced, then we'll see
//what to do from there.
//
//FYI, we have a licensing problem with this particular HOWTO. It does not
//allow modifications, so we can't just find a new maintainer for it.
//
//See for yourself:
//http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Virtual-Services-HOWTO-1.html#ss1.5
//