Re: [How to edit .sgml files?]

Hi.

In <39F62E13.782D172A@eunet.yu>,  on Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:49:23 -0100,
 Miroslav Skoric <m.skoric@EUnet.yu> wrote:

> I'll try to send you one of them (btw, they are not the exact ones I
> have made, but those that I *downloaded* from the ldp site).

The files attached in your mail is compressed by gzip.

Did you use netscape or else to download them from the ldp site ?
Netscape navigator in some setup eliminates suffix ".gz" from
the name of the downloaded files but does not decompress them at all.

> P.S. I'd rather like them to remain as I made them using emacs in order
> to maintain them further. Looks like they are not in the same format
> anymore?
> [2 LILO.sgml <application/octet-stream (base64)>]
>
> [3 Linux+WinNT.sgml <application/octet-stream (base64)>]

I extracted them, and used:

 mv LILO.sgml LILO.sgml.gz
 mv Linux+WinNT.sgml Linux+WinNT.sgml.gz
 gzip -d *.gz

Then I got the source files which can be read normally.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>