Starting up........

Hello,
My name is Alex, I'm thirteen and interested in starting Hacking. Now i
don't want to learn to do this so i can hack and mess up peoples computers
and phone lines, i don't want to become a Cracker. I read Eric Raymonds "How
To Become a Hacker" which i found very absorbing and followed a link to your
site. Now i don't want to say "I'm a hacker" and get frills out it i want to
say nothing, but go on my computer solve problems and make kick-ass websites
and learn HTML. I'm don't use The Internet for what most people use it for
i.e chat rooms, clubs e.t.c. OK I play games online like Diablo, Diablo 2
and Starcraft, but The Internet is so amazing, i want to use it to the full
extent!
Thankyou.
Alex
ace40000@hotmail.com