Re: [Fwd: Writing and Submitting a HOWTO]

On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 07:09:34PM -0400, Miroslav Skoric wrote:
> I have read your The Linux HOWTO Index. I am not familiar with
> SGML production of HOWTOs and I don't have enough time to learn SGML. I

it is very very easy. did you try to read a sgml source?
Just add your changes in the sgml, and send us the output.

We can take care of it in case there was any mistake

> me know to whom I should send that I will have made. This is my second
> try to contact you. Last time I used address <tjbynum@metalab.unc.edu>
> and got no answer.

Ok, now let's remove this address and keep in only in a "history" file

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com