Re: Idea : common dir and tree (Rep:Re: Why not create packages?)

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 09:17:47AM +0200, Stein Gjoen wrote:
> I believe the path for LDP documents would be somewhere below
> 	/usr/share/doc

Currently all the doc is in /usr/doc.

I would like to be sure where we can put and organize our doc.
/usr/share/doc/ldp or /opt/ldp : either one or the other, I don't care
as long as it becomes standard.

BTW do you have an email to get in touch with the FHS guys?

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com