RE: Feedback

There are only a couple of elements added from the standard LinuxDoc DTD.
I'll go look for a program that can create a tree from the DTD file for
easier reading, then we can compare that to the DTD that's part of the ld2db
stuff, unless it's not actually using that dtd.  I think that getting tables
from xfree86.dtd shouldn't be too hard, once I figure out the contstruction
(it's based on html 3.2).  The other tags shouldn't be tough either.  Oh,
the other BIG one that has an obvious fix is the NDIX to indexterm
conversion.  Right now, it just leaves that in place.

> The H-H only talked about the rendering tools.  I never got into
> actual conversion from LD to DB.  I couldn't get it working.

Really?  I just grabbed the package that Greg Ferguson pointed me and,
untarred, and away I went.  Mind you, it's still a lot of work to get from
the output from that to a useable DocBook document, but still not tough.
Later,
	Greg

[snip]