Re: Permission to submit HOWTO

Hello,

Currently the LDP does require that LDP authors do their own markup.
I have heard of volunteers willing to assist with markup. However,
it is the authors responsibility at this time.

It is a lot easier to markup as you go than to try and work through an
existing document. If you stay with in basic markup parameters and not
get fancy it does not interrupt the flow much.

In fact, it is my experience that the markup actually helps writing. You have
to think about the structure of the document.

Is it a paragraph? <PARA></PARA>
Is it a screen lising? <SCREEN></SCREEN> or <PROGRAMLISTING></PROGRAMLISTING>
Is it a new chapter? <CHAPTER><TITLE></TITLE><PARA></PARA><CHAPTER>
Is it a section with in the chapter?
<CHAPTER><TITLE></TITLE><PARA></PARA><SECT1><PARA></PARA></SECT1></CHAPTER>

Joshua Drake