[Fwd: NT OS Loader + Linux mini-HOWTO, LILO-MINI-HOWTO]

====================
Any suggestions?
====================
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I was advised to contact you regarding further maintaining of those two
HOWTOs from the subject. Actually, I have found another way of booting
both Linux and Windows NT if they exist on the same computer. But, that
way is not documented within those HOWTOs. I am interested in
maintaining those HOWTOs, but I don't know what the procedure is.
rubini@gnu.org (Alessandro Rubini) says he isn't mind if I maintain his
HOWTO. The other author didn't respond yet. Let me know what is the best
way to add some up-to-date info to the existing HOWTOs?

Best regards,

Misko
--- End Message ---