RE: Problems with sgmltools 2.0.2 (+?)

Thanks for the quick response, both of you. I've been following the HOWTO-HOWTO
instructions, so I wasn't aware of the sgmltools-lite project; I'll give that a
shot instead.

I'm running a distribution that started almost a year and a half ago as
Mandrake 5.3, but has mutated rather fantastically since then. I've
successfully compiled OpenJade in the past couple of weeks (and then
uninstalled it, as something else wasn't falling in place)--so I'll try it
again, along with sgmltools-lite, and let you know how things go.

For those that are trying to follow in my footsteps, the pertinent URLs so
far are:

OpenJade: http://openjade.sourceforge.net
sgmltools-lite: http://sgmltools-lite.sourceforge.net

Thanks again,