Questions about future

Hello,

Simple question:

If we had a pot of gold, what would we do with it?

What I mean is that we have a  todo list which is great short term plan
to get
items taken care of. Especially if more people sign up for tasks (hint
:)) but
what about long term, growth of the LDP, structure of the LDP, etc...

If anybody want to send some ideas along please do.

Joshua Drake

--
<COMPANY>CommandPrompt  - http://www.commandprompt.com  </COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC. - http://www.opendocs.org       </PROJECT>