Re: CD edition

I had a long conversation with William Brown at MCP last Thursday
and he tells me MCP would be delighted to press our CDs for us.

He also wanted to know more about the submission process; MCP is
willing to commit some people-hours to going through LDP docs and
doing basic editorial work (clean up the grammar, spell-check, adjust
for consistent indexing, non-techie stuff like that) --- could we
create a small 'job-jar' which lists documents ripe for small fixup
tasks like that?

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@linux.ca>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
TCI - Business Innovations through Open Source : http://www.teledyn.com