Re: Latest Documents Updates link

On Feb 16, 10:52am, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Subject: Latest Documents Updates link
> Hi,
>
> the 'latest documents updates' link results in  a page that needs to
> load something like 157Kb. Is this the full list of every HOWTO or
> really the most recent updated HOWTOs? I don't want to load all the 157
> Kb only to check if there are a few new document updates. I like the old
> way a lot for that purpose: a simply list with the most recent
> updates...

It's all of them. I can tailor it to only supply/list the last
month's worth of updates (or some factor of time).

Is that the desired format (with a link to the full set) ?

regards,

--
Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg@sgi.com
SGI Tech Pubs     - http://techpubs.sgi.com  | 410-785-2334