RE: alpha sorting

Only because that's the way that ASCII orders things.  This is a legacy
sorting method that was used because of the need for quick sorts, and
checking for case on sorting isn't fast if you're dealing with a PDP/8.  I
don't care how their sorted, so long as we're consistent across the whole of
the LDP.
	Greg