Re: Slashdot reply (draft 0.1)

On ven, 11 fév 2000, Guylhem Aznar à écrit

very good document/answer

>I think programmers should try to document their own apps (quoting a
>slashdotter again : "If I can't clearly and concisely write what I'm
>doing then my algorithm just isn't very good")

this is wrong. Writing programs and writing documentation are two
completely different works. Need only read man pages to see this, who can
use a program only with man page -mostly without any example... ideally
any programmer should have with him a documentation writer... als this is
only dream. Here where HOWTO's come.

>And we need more authors, but anybody can't be an author, it requires
>skills, knowledge and a bit of disinterest for when people criticize your
>HOWTO they didn't even read.

right

Linux, nouvelles de science fiction (écrites par moi)
pédagogie de la dao et plein d'autres choses
http://www.dodin.net
mailto://jdanield@free.fr