Re: GIF in HOWTOs

On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 08:06:23AM +0100, Cees de Groot wrote:
> > Could you please let Taketoshi Sano maintain the sgmltools v1 and v2?
>
> Well, in a mail a couple of weeks ago I basically said that the project is
> literally for the grabs, so the first one who says "I take it" has got
> it. The website is under control of the Dutch LUG, the CVS tree is
> with the Danish UUG, the domain and mailing list is in various French
> hands, so you really don't need me to take over :-).
> The short form: yes.

Ok ; I think we should move the mailing list from France to
lists.linuxdoc.org (ldp-sgmltools sounds fine).

Taketoshi will you maintain the sgmltools?

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem

PGP signature