Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd)

> Personally I don't care what license you use, I just think that if you
> drop maintainership of a document that we (THE LDP) have the
> right to change the license. The copyright info stays, but the license
> itself can change.

The problem is that it is impossible to define "drop maintainership" in
a general way.

I still don't see this as much of an issue.  Rarely can anyone point me
to an example where this has happened and a document that was *useful*
had to be orphaned.  Why impose restrictions for a problem that just
never happens?

--Donnie

--
  Donnie Barnes  http://www.donniebarnes.com  djb@donniebarnes.com  "Bah."
   Challenge Diversity.  Ignore People.  Live Life.  Use Linux.  879. V.