Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site

Hello,

Now this is interesting. I have tested it in links and I have no problem
at all seeing the whole site. I was not even aware that we were running a
name based virtual server. That is going to effect a lot of people.

The redirect is also still up though, so I will probably put something
that says, "If you are having trouble getting to this site with an older
browser please try this URL". Where the URL will be metalab.unc.edu/LDP

<BEGIN="Signature">
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
</BEGIN>