Translations (to English?)

Hi,

Quick question.

I can't recall any right now, but know in the past I would have very much
liked it if I could have read other documents (FAQs/HOWTOs, etc.) had they
been in English.

Has anyone ever thought of the translation of other languages to English?
I have no idea how many of the stuff that would fall under the LDP are out
there with no English translations, but I'd be willing to bet that there
are more than a handful.

Best Regards,
Tim

--
Linux HOWTO coordinator http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO
tjbynum@metalab.unc.edu, linux-howto@metalab.unc.edu (HOWTO's)

                                D I P C
   The system that enables you to write distributed programs.......the
   easy way!
                        http://wallybox.cei.net/dipc/